Search for atmospheres
It's Christmas Eve in the little village of Godric's Hollow
Christmas Eve Godric's Hollow
Walking home from the pub, you cross the village square. Christmas Eve Mass is almost over in St. Jerome's Church, a few other groups of people walk home through the snow, all the children are long asleep, awaiting Father Christmas. A young man with messy black hair and a young woman with a curly mane stand side-by-side gazing at the war monument in the centre of the village. As you turn onto the lane on which you live, you glance back at the strange couple; they've left the war monument and are entering the graveyard behind the church. Maybe someone they love is buried there and they're visiting the grave for Christmas.
Comments for "Christmas Eve Godric's Hollow"
License details for "Christmas Eve Godric's Hollow"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- women laugh by blue6 +)
- Stille Nacht Choir by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Arab Talk by domingus from http://freesound.org +)
- Auld Lang Syne by Frank C. Stanley +)
- village_church_bells by lunerweekly +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Snow - Gentle by Unkown +)