Search for atmospheres
Sounds of Christmas in Avonlea
Christmas in Green Gables
Transport yourself back to 1906 and experience Christmas at Green Gables. Sit with Anne as she writes in her Journal and shuffles cards and the family drinks tea.
Mixed with familiar sounds of fires crackling and snow crunching as well as distant sleigh bells. It won't take long for you to feel home for the Holidays in Avonlea.
Comments for "Christmas in Green Gables"
License details for "Christmas in Green Gables"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Pencil by Cosmic Asimar +)
- horse cart with bells by Dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Shuffling cards by http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Massive by Massive Song +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Footsteps on Snow - Gentle by Unkown +)