Search for atmospheres
Decorating the grand foyer
Christmas Prep at the Manor
It's christmastime at the Manor House (circa 1950s). As the staff hang up greenery and other decorations, the lady of the manor walks through checking on the progress. She be having a Yuletide soiree later in the week and she wants the house looking seasonably festive.
Comments for "Christmas Prep at the Manor"
License details for "Christmas Prep at the Manor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- small crowd by *)
- High-Heeled Footsteps by anagar from www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- jingling bell by HerbertBoland on freesound.org +)
- ladder, wooden by malman35 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pushing old crate by MC_Minnaar from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little by Merlinqueen19 +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
*) Soundsnap.com license