Search for atmospheres
Georgian Winter evening in the Kitchen
Georgian Winter Evening
The weather is bitingly cold outside, but in the kitchen, the fire has been lit, crackling away and boiling your tea water for you. You said you wanted to read, but in actuality, you spend more time watching the fire in the grate and listening to the clock in the adjacent room than on your book.
Comments for "Georgian Winter Evening"
License details for "Georgian Winter Evening"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- A Medieval Christmas by LuteLessons +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock bell by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)