Search for atmospheres
Christmas Eve Night in the Ice Cathedral
Ice Cathedral Christmas Eve
Far up on the mountain side, a cathedral appears, exposed by shifting snowdrifts, constructed of solid ice. Who created it, no one knows. The wind howls through the ornate Gothic ribs and soaring spires. Bells ring from somewhere far above. Late Christmas Eve night, the place seems to fill with some holy presence....
Comments for "Ice Cathedral Christmas Eve"
License details for "Ice Cathedral Christmas Eve"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- Subspace travel by k2tr from http://freesound.org +)
- spooky_wind.wav by limetoe //freesound.org +)
- Choir by Nicholas Hooper +)
- Bell chime by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)